We have just reported you about release of CyanogenMod 7 for HTC Desire S handset. Now CyanogenMod has released first Alpha build for LG Optimus 3D handset. It is available for all users who wants to download and flash it right away and enjoy all those features which come with CyanogenMod. Moreover, it is expected that it will also work on AT&T variant named as LG Thrill 4G.
- Root your device.
- Install ROM Manager (search the market for it, no need to use the Premium version), and from there install ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Do a Nandroid backup
- WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
- Download the ROM into your SD Card
- Install the ROM with the “Install ROM From SD Card” menu option.
- Optionally install the Google Addon
- HDMI is broken
- 3D stills (photos) are not working. Taking them crashes the Camera app, viewing them shows both frames side-by-side
- Wireless Tethering works, but fails to stop. You’ll have to reboot the phone after use
You can download CM7-SelfKANG1 from here. However, you can also get the sneak preview in below mentioned video.