Apple has just released iTunes 10.5 just before the launch of iOS 5, available for all sort of users. Intended it provides iCloud integration, Automatic downloads, Wifi Synch and many other features which were being refined since last couple of iTunes 10.5 Beta releases. Moreover, It includes some performance improvements, bug fixes, iTunes Match reppears and new feature to backup iCloud data as shown below,
According to Apple following List of features are included in iTunes 10.5
• iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
• Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
• Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
• Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can download iTunes 10.5 for windows and Mac OS X from here.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.