Recently we reported you a detailed preview of HTC Sensation XE, an upgraded model of famous HTC Sensation original, equipped with 1.5 Ghz dual core processor and special Beats Audio feature. Now HTC has launched another 1.5 Ghz dual core handset called HTC Raider 4G with LTE support announced only for South Korea.
There is going to be a touch competition between HTC Raider 4G and HTC Sensation XE. Although both handsets have been equipped with 1.5GHz dual-core processor but no doubt Raider 4G will have an edge of 4G and LTE support. I have done a brief comparison betwen HTC Raider 4G and HTC Sensation XE, like one we did earlier between Galaxy S II and iPhone 5, based on their hardware and software capabilities:
Comparison between HTC Raider 4G and HTC Sensation XE
- Both HTC Raider 4G and HTC Sensation XE are equipped with 1.5GHz dual-core processor which makes them equal in processing capability.
- One of the biggest edge that HTC raider 4G has over HTC Sensation XE is LTE support. HTC Raider gives up to 100Mbps downloads and 50Mbps uploads on LTE networks.
- Another important factor which makes HTC Raider superior is 4G support. If HTC Raider is not in LTE coverage then it supports up to 21Mbps 3G downloads or 5.76Mbps uploads.
- HTC Raider 4G is equipped with 1GB of RAM, 16GB Internal Storage which is way better than 4 GB (1 GB user available), 768 MB RAM in HTC Sensation XE.
- HTC Sensation XE also has a considerable factor which makes it special is stereo audio quality along with branded in-ear headphones.
- HTC Raider 4G is coming with 4.5-inch qHD 540 x 960 display screen which is little larger than 4.3-inches 540 x 960 display screen.
- Both handsets are equipped with almost similar camera and video recording capabilities which is eight-megapixel camera with auto-focus and dual LED flash and 1080p HD video recording along with 1.3-megapixel front facing webcam.
- Both HTC Raider 4G and HTC Sensation XE have Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 3.0.