We have been covering the most demanding feature of Windows Phone Internet Tethering for long time. Microsoft has not yet available this feature natively on Windows Phone operating system. Users were expecting that feature will be made available in Windows Phone Mango update but things didn’t go accordingly and users are still deprived of this feature. But thanks to the Windows Phone developers community who came up with a workaround which enables WiFi Hotspot feature on at least Samsung Omnia 7 or Samsung Focus WP 7 devices. Just now we have reports coming from various sourcesthat Microsoft is currently rolling out Windows Phone update which may enable internet tethering but will surely resolve Microsoft Exchange 2003 email and a voicemail notification problems.
- Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.
- Fixes a voicemail notification issue
List of devices or carriers what are reportedly getting this update is mentioned below but do let us know if your device name is not mentioned in the list.
- HTC Mozart O2 , One Call , Telenor
- HTC HD7 O2, T-Mobile
- HTC Titan
- HTC Trophy
- Samsung Focus
You might also want to checkout:
- How to Enable AllShare DLNA on Samsung Omnia 7 and Focus
- How to Enable Internet Tethering On Samsung Omnia 7 & Focus Using One Click[Tutorial]