ZTE is emerging as one of the main market player for manufacturing high end smartphone tablets. Yesterday we reported about ZTE’s first Windows Phone 7.5 Mango device called ZTE Tania equipped with 1GHz processor and operates in UMTS / HSPA + 900/2100MHz bands. Today, ZTe has announced world first Tegra 3 tablet named as ZTE T98 at the CES (China International Exhibition Center) expo event held in Beijing.
Detail specifications of ZTE T98 are as follows:
- 1.5GHz Tegra3 quad-core processor
- Support for GSM900/1800 and TD1900/2010 networks
- 7-inch WXGA touchscreen display
- 1280*800p resolution
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB on-board storage
- 5MP Back camera with 1080p HD video recording capabilities
- 2MP on the front for video chat
- 11.5mm thick
- battery capacity of 4000mAh.
We will keep you updated on the progress of ZTE’s releases.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook.