Since the launch of Mac OS X Lion, we have shared many posts on Mac OS X Lion operating system which includes Create An OS X Lion Recovery/Installation External Drive, Skype 5.3 Released, Brings HD Video Calls With OS X Lion Support, AirDrop for Wireless Sharing etc. If you want to get more information regarding OS X Lion then check out our OS X Lion page.
Today we are going to introduce a new app called Lion Tweaks which allows you to correct certain new features in Mac OS X 10.7 which makes you feel irritated all the time. This application allows you to enable/disable below mentioned list of new features as set them as par your own requirement.
- Show th use Library folder
- Enable the 2D-Dock
- Remove system Window animation
- Remove Mail Window animation
- Remove Reading List icon in Safari
- Disable Spelling Correction
- Get a new Stack (Dock) List View
- Highlight Stack items on mouseover
- Change iCal Leather to Aluminium
- Enable repeating keys
- Enable permanent scrollbars
- Show hidden files
- Disable the Crash Dialog Popup
- Change Addressbook Leather to Aluminium