I am sure you may have come across apps which allows you to send iPhone 4S Siri commands to control Mac system. Today, we have seen a new app called Vocal probably the best of all as it brings some amazing features allowing you to use iPhone 4S to control apps, perform searches, copy-and-paste text, control iTunes, lookup words and much, much more.
From App store:
Vocal lets you send commands and dictate straight to your Mac!
Using the voice recognition feature on the iPhone 4S (and manual text entry on other devices), you can navigate and use your computer using just your voice.
Vocal can control any application on your computer through command recognition, and uses a powerful system called Vocal Chords to do so. Want a new command added? Just send us a message and we’ll add that command instantly, over the air, to Vocal for Mac.
– Connect straight to your computer using Vocal for Mac, available to download from our website and the Mac App Store
– Send commands like “play the next song” and have your computer act straight away
– Dictate long documents and emails with ease
– For voice recognition: an iPhone 4S (however commands can be manually entered into the text box when controlling your computer)
– Vocal for Mac, available as a free download
– An Internet connection on your iPhone (for the dictation to work)
You can download Vocal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices right from App Store at a price tag of $1.99