- iPhone 4 – Baseband 01.59.00
- iPhone 3GS & 3G – Baseband 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04 and 06.15.00
- Jailbroken iPhone [to jailbreak see Redsn0w, JailbreakMe, PwnageTool, SnowBreeze or TinyUmbrella]
- Cydia which is normally pre-installed with Jailbreak
- Open Cydia
- Goto Manage > Sources
- Edit and Add source “repo666.ultrasn0w.com”
- After the source has been added. Search for Ultrasn0w
- Open Ultrasnow 1.2.3
- Install Ultrasn0w 1.2.3
- After ultrasn0w is successfully installed restart the iPhone and here you go your carrier has started appearing means its successfully unlocked.
If you want to upgrade your iPhone to 4.3.5 and preserve the baseband visit here, to downgrade using SHSH blobs TinyUmbrella visit here, to Jailbreak visit TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze, PwnageTool, Redsn0w or JailbreakMe.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook.
Please follow and like us: