I am sure you have already come across several Android apps which provides remote connectivity between android device to other devices. Today, we have come to about another app called Tablet Remote available in Android market which allows you to control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
How to Use
- Download Tablet Remote app from the Android Market and Install it on both Android devices .
- The tablet will act as the receiver, while your other device will serve as the controller.
- Open the receiver device (tablet) and configure it by launching the Setup in the Tablet Remote app.
- During the setup enable the following two options: “Enable tablet remote in the settings” and “Change the input method for tablet remote”.
- The next step is to pair the devices through Bluetooth but we start make sure bluetooth is enabled on both devices. Now Open the Connection screen in Tablet Remote app, Click on “Make device discoverable” and then click on “Scan devices”.
- Select the other device from the list of detected Bluetooth devices. After getting the confirmation device on the screen, just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing between two devices.
- Once pairing is completed, click the Remote button on the controller device which will take you to a screen with playback control buttons in order to remotely controlling the receiver device.
For more stuff check out our Android Market Gallery.