Android users must have been aware of the fact that typing without lifting fingers was a charm on Android handsets. Now Jailbreak community brings the same experience on your iPhone, iPad or iPod by installing Swype.
Swype provide a virtual keyboard on the top of original keyboard in which you can simply swipe you fingers on the letters you want to type rather than separate clicks. Swype is still in Beta however all native iPhone, iPad or iPod applications work with swype without compromising the capability to use keyboard in traditional manner. Swype currently can process 40 words a minute however when this tweak is further refined to exit Beta stage will be additional benefit.
- Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPad [how to Jailbreak]
- Cydia should be installed [normally installed with Jailbreak]
- Open Cydia and goto Manage > Sources > Edit then add “http://wynd.x10.mx/repo“
- After the source has been added search for “iSwipe”
- Download and install iSwipe
- Restart the device and you Swype is enabled