I am sure you have already used many jailbreak tweaks which allows you to place your favorite apps on iPhone lockscreen such as SmartLock, LockLauncher but now jailbreak community has come up with a unique app which brings quick and easy access to your most favorite apps through a unique way than wasting your time while searching them on springboard.
This unique Jailbreak app named as SuperSwitcher basically enables you to bookmark your 9 most favorite apps in the newly create menu on the top of stock multitasking bar. This menu will allows you to change your phone settings such as toggle bluetooth, toggle WiFi, change brightness, change volume, respring, reboot etc. After installation, it will add no icon on your springboard but you can choose different options from settings.app. Moreover, SupperSwitcher is supported on iOS 4.2 or higher firmwares.
In order to get SuperSwitcher Cydia jailbreak App on your iPhone and iPod Touch, make sure you device is Jailbroken. Click here for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0/5.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch using RedSn0w, Click here Using PwnageTool 5.0.1[Mac Only] or here using Corona 5.0.1 Untether.
You can also jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3.5 using RedSnow, iOS 4.3.3 using Redsn0w, JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
SuperSwitcher is a Jailbreak tweak which can be search and downloaded from Cydia Search Tab available in BigBoss repo at a price tag of $0.99.
However in the mean time you might also want to check out:
- Zephyr Brings Swipe Multitasking gestures iPhone, iPod Touch [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Mail More Photos Let You Send More Than Five Images From iPhone Original Photos App [Jailbreak Tweak]
- UnlockFX Brings Spice to Your iPhone LockScreen [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Siri for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch Running iOS 5 is Now Legally Available in Cydia Called Spire [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Best iOS 5 Notification Center Widgets and Tweaks[Videos]