Recently we reviewed one of the best jailbreak app/tweak for iOS 5 called Springtomize 2 which brings customization to your iPhone Folders, Docks, Lockscreen, icons, capabilities and animations. Just now it has been updated to add some new features along with many bug fixes. Detail list of change log are as follows:
- Custom Transparency for icons
- Added “sepia” effects for icons
- App switcher slider controlling both volume and brigtness if the latter was selected
- lockscreen camera button freezing if “Always Show” was enabled
- Hide “Springtomize” option not working
- now icons in dock are moved to last page when “Hide Dock” is enabled
- Improved issues reporting section
- improved image scaling and applying of the grayscale effects
- general fixes and improvements
In order to get Springtomize 2 Cydia jailbreak App on your iPhone and iPod Touch, make sure your device is Jailbroken. Click here for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0/5.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch using RedSn0w, Click here Using PwnageTool 5.0.1[Mac Only] or here using Corona 5.0.1 Untether.
You can also jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3.5 using RedSnow, iOS 4.3.3 using Redsn0w, JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
Springtomize 2 is a Jailbreak tweak which can be search and downloaded from Cydia and is available in BigBoss repos at a price tag of $2.99. In order to apply change its configurations, you need to go to iOS Seetings.app and select Springtomize 2 tweak.
You might also want to check out: