Recently we reported you about a jailbreak tweak called LockLauncher which allows you to launch your frequently used apps from your iPhone lockscreen. Now we have just come across similar kind of jailbreak tweak called SmartLock which makes the handeling of your iPhone even more easier by bringing your most favorite apps on your iPhone lockscreen. The applications which you can place on your lockscreen are CalenderApp, WorldclockApp and CalculatorApp. The part of this jailbreak tweak is that it supports any iOS device running iOS 2.0 to iOS 5.0.
In order to get SmartLock Cydia jailbreak App on your iPhone and iPod Touch, make sure you device is Jailbroken. Click here for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0/5.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch using RedSn0w, Click here Using PwnageTool 5.0.1[Mac Only] or here using Corona 5.0.1 Untether.
You can also jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3.5 using RedSnow, iOS 4.3.3 using Redsn0w, JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
SmartLock is a Jailbreak tweak which can be search and downloaded from Cydia Search Tab available in ModMyi repo at free of cost.
However in the mean time you might also want to check out:
- Zephyr Brings Swipe Multitasking gestures iPhone, iPod Touch [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Mail More Photos Let You Send More Than Five Images From iPhone Original Photos App [Jailbreak Tweak]
- UnlockFX Brings Spice to Your iPhone LockScreen [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Siri for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch Running iOS 5 is Now Legally Available in Cydia Called Spire [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Best iOS 5 Notification Center Widgets and Tweaks[Videos]