If you are a Cydia Jailbreak Tweaks fan then you must be knowing about one of all times favorite tweak called ShakeToUnlock which enbles you to unlock your iPhone through shaking gestures. Developer Yllier has released a version which has brought iOS 5 support as well as some new features:
- Unlock device using shake gestures (one or two shakes, even directional shakes are supported).
- Unlock all of the time – stays alive even when the screen turns off.
- Has a low battery consumption
- Override the passcode if you desire.
- Undim the device without unlocking – this is particularly useful for users of LockInfo or IntelliScreenX.
- 5 settings for shake sensitivity.
- An included toggle for SBSettings.
In order to get ShakeToUnlock Cydia jailbreak App on your iPhone and iPod Touch, make sure you device is Jailbroken. Click here for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0/5.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch using RedSn0w, Click here Using PwnageTool 5.0.1[Mac Only] or here using Corona 5.0.1 Untether.
You can also jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3.5 using RedSnow, iOS 4.3.3 using Redsn0w, JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
ShakeToUnlock is a Jailbreak tweak which can be search and downloaded from Cydia Search Tab available in BigBoss repo at free of cost.
However in the mean time you might also want to check out:
- Zephyr Brings Swipe Multitasking gestures iPhone, iPod Touch [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Mail More Photos Let You Send More Than Five Images From iPhone Original Photos App [Jailbreak Tweak]
- UnlockFX Brings Spice to Your iPhone LockScreen [Jailbreak Tweak]
- SuperSwitcher Brings Quick and Easy Access to Your Favorite Apps [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Siri for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch Running iOS 5 is Now Legally Available in Cydia Called Spire [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Best iOS 5 Notification Center Widgets and Tweaks[Videos]