Recently we reported you about Samsung Galaxy S II LTE and Galaxy S II HD LTE handsets announced earlier only for South Korean market. Both handsets were equipped with 1.5GHz processor along with LTE and NFC support. Now things have started spreading across other continents as Samsung and AT&T has announced LTE enabled Galaxy S II Skyrocket which is even faster, bigger and operates on high-speed network.
- 1.5GHz Dual-core processor
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- 4G LTE Support
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080P HD video recording
- 16GB of on-board memory
The Galaxy S II Skyrocket will be available for purchase on both online and in-store on November 6
Galaxy S II Skyrocket will be sold for $249.99 on 2-years contract.