Samsung has announced another Android 2.3 powered smartphone called Transform Ultra for Sprint customers. Device is equipped with 1GHz processor and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. A rear 3-megapixel camera along with secondary front-facing VGA camera add a video chat support between different devices. It has 3.5-inch touchscreen display with an HVGA resolution with 2GB of on-board storage and 512MB of RAM. Sprint users will be able to get high downloading speed on Transform Ultra because of 3G network support.
However no information has come out either from Samsung or Spring regarding price or release date of Transform Ultra but it is expected that it will be launched during holiday season at a budget-friendly price.
Samsung Transform™ Ultra
Highly-customizable Android experience
Samsung Transform Ultra is a premium android powered device that delivers a truly customizable experience even faster than before and at an affordable price. Samsung Transform Ultra, powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread, features access to Google Mobile™ services and more than 250,000 applications through Android Market. It has a powerful 1GHz processor, a 3MP rear-facing camera and VGA front-facing camera for video chat while on the go. Equipped with Sprint ID users can also completely customize their experience based on their needs and interests. Users can automatically get ringers, wallpapers, apps and widgets downloaded to your phone in one click.
- 3.5” HVGA touch screen with full QWERTY keyboard
- 1GHz processor
- Android 2.3 with Sprint ID customizable user interface
- Sprint 3G (EVDO Rev. A) network
Entertainment and Personalization
- Dual Cameras- 3 MP camera and VGA front facing camera
- Sprint ID, a user-friendly means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once.
- Android Market™ – browse and download thousands of free and paid apps from around the world
- WiFi and GPS capable
- MP3 Player with MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless technology
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8655
- Dimensions: 4.57 x 2.40 x 0.55 inches; 4.9 ounces
- Display: HVGA 480 x 320 pixels
- RAM/ROM: 512MB/2GB
- 1500 mAh Li-ION inner cell battery with up to 7 hours1 continuous talk time