AirPrint introduced in iOS 4.2 gave iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users the capability to print documents, photos and web content directly from their device however the print options are limited to one photo on one page with very less modifications. Therefore folks at palugu Software came up with PhotoPrint Pro which gives you flexibility to Print Photos with multiple options including more than one Photo per page, Re-size, Scale, Rotate and set background. You can create postcards 4×6 and scale them right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch before printing them.
Some of the salient features of PhotoPrint Pro as per AppStore are,
- You can print all photos that are stored in your foto library.
- You have full control over the size the photos are printed in.
- You can use any AirPrint capable printer.
- Contains all common photo sizes.
- Print 1, 2, 3 or 4 photos on one page.
- Multi selection of photos when you select the fotos.
- Print multiple pages.
- Scale photos.
- Move photo to select details (mask).
- Rotate photos.
- Set background color.
Almost all the phto printing sizes are avaiable in PhotoPrint Pro including,
- 9 x 13 cm, 3,5 x 5 in
- 10 x 15 cm, 4 x 6 in
- 13 x 18 cm, 5 x 7 in
- DIN A5
- DIN A4
- US Letter
- US Half Letter (Statement)
- EU Passport Photograph (3,5 x 4,5 cm, official size for Germany)
- US Passport Photograph (2 x 2 in)
- Bank card (5,4 x 8,4 cm, fits into the wallet)
- Wallet (6,4 x 8,4 cm, 2,5 x 3,25 in, is slightly larger than the bank card format)
You can install PhotoPrint Pro 1.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch by following the procedure here for trial but please buy for 1.99 US$ it if your like it.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.