OmniFocus is an iOS application which allows you to manage all your daily activities which could either be related to your home or work in a more simple and professional way. You can keep track of your shopping list for home, meeting points at work and another list of tasks that you want to track all the time. That is what App store says about OmniFocus
OmniFocus brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. Bring up a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home, and any other lists you need.
Finding the right application to manage your tasks is great, and it’s even better when there’s a companion app for your iPhone or iPod touch. OmniFocus for the iPhone is a perfect example: It fits well with its Desktop brother, includes the features you need to organize your tasks, builds task lists based on your current location, captures voice notes and pictures, and synchronizes with your Mac via MobileMe or WebDAV servers.
OmniFocus brings following list of new features in addition to what is already available in previous versions.
– OmniFocus 1.12 for iPhone adds Location Reminders, support for iOS 5, and other improvements and bug fixes.
This version of OmniFocus requires iOS 4.0 or later. In order to use Location Reminders, you need to have iOS 5 installed, and have an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
• Location reminders can be handy for getting a little nudge when you are in the right area to complete an action. In order to use them, you need to have iOS 5 installed, and have an iPhone 4 or later. Please see Setting up Location Reminders in OmniFocus Help for additional information.
• Map mode always shows available actions and contexts with available actions.
• Several improvements were made to the behavior of the Map when Location Services is disabled. (Map mode requires Location Services to be enabled for full functionality.)
• Tapping the Center Map button always refreshes the current location before centering the map.
• Fixed a bug where which resulted in stale business names and distances in Map list view after updating the current location.
• On iOS 5, calendars with identical names from different accounts can be independently hidden from the Forecast event timeline.
• On iOS 5, calendars in Forecast View Options are grouped by account.
• When returning to the main Forecast screen from an item editor or event inspector, your scroll position in the list is no longer lost.
• Improved interaction with the onscreen keyboard when using various international keyboard layouts on iOS 5.
• Improved feedback when tapping on the location type buttons in the Context Location inspector.
• The Current Location button in the Context Location inspector is disabled when Location Services is disabled.
• When tapping the Current Location button in the Context Location inspector, the user is alerted when the location cannot be determined.
• The Context Location inspector better handles geocoding failures when setting up a context’s location using a contact.
• The Remaining view filter in Context mode now displays remaining actions in remaining projects.
• The Bonjour login panel now identifies the Mac we are syncing with by name.
• Automatic syncs are no longer inappropriately started when OmniFocus is waiting for the user to enter their sync username and password.
• Fixed a bug where the Subscribe in iCal button was not enabled for Omni Sync Server users whose accounts reside on one of the alternate sync servers
• In the context list, context badges indicate whether there is a location and location reminder associated with the context.
• When audio attachment recording or playback finishes, background audio is now resumed.
• Distances are now displayed in miles when the Region Format is set to United Kingdom.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.