Following the release of the Meizu PRO 5 last September ,Meizu’s Flagship phablet ,and the very popular Meizu PRO 6 ,after much speculation the company has today announced the release of the Meizu M3 Max ,the latest phone to enter into their range.
The smartphoneUse was announced during a press conference held by the company ,in China ,today.
Meizu M3 Max features
- The phone is said to present a 6-in full HD IPS display (1920 by 1080)
- 64 GB of internal storage in addition to 3GB RAM
- 4,100mAh battery with a 24W mCharge fast charger included internally ,which enables lighting for a longer duration
- A Helio P10 64-bit octa-core processor
- A 5 MP front camera (4P lens and f/2.0 aperature) and a rear 13 MP camera (PDAF,f/2.2 aperature, and Sony IMX258 sensor)
- The Meizu mBack home key (which is a multipurpose, physically visible key )has been re-introduced into the Meizu M3 Max, is visible directly underneath the display and has the additional function of serving as a fingerprint scanner
- At the bottom of the Meizu M3 Max you can find the Type-C USB port
- The Speaker can be found at the base of the phone
- the phone offers backup for VoLTE
- Meizu M3 comes with Android’s 6.0 Marshmallow ,in addition to Google options and the Meizu Flyme OS 5.2.
- Users have the option of two SIMs as there are 2 Nano SIM slots available and the second slot can also function as a slot to broaden the smartphone’s Internal storage.
The smartphone will be available in 4 different colours ,namely Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Gray.It is said to weigh 189 grams and the phone’s dimensions will be 163.4 by 81.6 by 7.94 mm. Antenna bands can be found at the rear of the smartphone.Similar to many of it’s predecessors developed by Meizu, the phone has a metal exterior with non-removable battery. The overall design is characteristically very similar to many previous smartphones having been released before by the company.
Pre-bookings for the phone have begun as of today ,with sales said to begin as of 15th September. The Smartphone is said to be valued at 1,699 Yuan or US $254.