Now you can play your favorite MSX games using Advanced MSX emulator with support for the original hardware up to the TurboR for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android. Now you can play MSX roms on your iDevices and Androids using MSX emu. Previously we had reviewed GBA Emulator which allowed you to play Gameboy Advance Games on your devices. It also has the support for saving the game state into the available save slots and support for Wii controller.
Some of the major features of MSX emu are,
- Supports ROM (.rom, .mx1, .mx2) and Disk (.dsk) programs, optionally in zip files
- SCC and FM sound support
- Internal SRAM and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch)
- Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (works with 2-player games like Salamander)
- Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
For more stuff check out our Jailbreak Apps & Tweaks Gallery for iPhone/iPod, Themes Gallery for iPhone/iPod,Games Gallary for iPhone/iPod & Appstore Apps Gallery for iPhone/iPod.