You might have already come across a word called “MIUI”, offeres one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world. MIUI Android ROM is based on version 2.3 and has a very unique interface which makes you feel great while using it. Gaining so much popularity in Android developers community, MIUI decided to extended their scope of services. A company by the name of Xiaomi has designed a superphone called the MI-ONE/Millet suitable for arguably, the world’s most beautiful Android UI.
Initially MIUI have put up following hardware specifications on their portal:
– Unlocked bootloader!
– Android 2.3.5 pre-loaded (MIUI ROM)
– Sharp capacitive 4 inch screen at 480 x 854 res 16:9
– Dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 (MSM8260)
– 4GB ROM
– 1GB RAM
– Up to 32GB Micro-SD card support
– 8MP Rear Camera
– Noise-cancelling microphone
– 1930mAH battery! +30% on standard 1500mAH
– GPS (U.S. GPS and Russian GLONASS;)
– Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth connectivity
– 266MHz Adreno220 GPU
– 125 * 63 * 11.9 (mm)
– GSM / WCDMA bands
– x3 Capacitive touch buttons (Menu, Desktop, Back key)
– Side USB (micro) port
– Volume button (side)
– Powerbutton (side)
– MI-Button (Customisable button for application of your choice)
– 149g weight
– Interchangable back covers in variety of different colours. (currently 7 with more to follow)
– Other “MI” Accessories to be launched such as phone stand.
We all hope that its success in specially China and may also get some international attention.The MI-ONE will be available from August 29th and at really low price of ￥1999, which which will be equal to $310 U.S. dollars or €207 Euros. It will be launched with a fully functional Android 2.3.4 MIUI ROM
For more News about latest developments and updates visit our News Section.