You might have though of drawing freely on the Maps on your iPad so Map Draw for iPad allows you to do so in order to create you own hand drawn routes, plans, directions and annotations. You can draw free hand on Maps and make your travels even more enjoyable by exporting these maps and saving them as pictures. The application comes with an elegant journal-like interface to keep your old Maps safe, all this is done without requiring internet connection. You can use Map Draw for iPad to draw a nice hand sketched travel route for your friends and family. It also supports track of total distance of the route making it handy to present.
Some of the major features of Map Draw for iPad are,
- Use your finger to draw on the map. Our touch system makes plotting your route easy and accurate, and total distance is stored. This is the perfect tool for dynamically mapping a route or run on the iPad.
- Maps support forward geocoding, allowing you to search for any location by name or address.
- Use the zoom to location feature for easy access to your current location when drawing a route.
- Map type can be toggled between standard, satellite, and hybrid. The type is stored and remembered for each individual map.
- Plotting contains undo and clear-all support.
- Each map you create is stored in a journal-style interface for easy access. Every entry is plotted on a graphic map display.
- Journal interface is customizable.
- Application supports both landscape and portrait orientations.
- All Saved routes can be freely edited at any time. Changes are saved automatically.
- Information is cached locally, allowing you to view a route and map offline. However for pinching and zooming, an internet connection is recommended.
- Maps can be exported via email, or saved directly to the device in the photo library.
- All exported maps can be freely drawn on, allowing you to add additional notes, or paint directly on the map like a canvas.
- Application contains built-in help and support, is intuitive and easy to use.