Amazon’s has released an update of its Kindle App and new version has already hit the app store. Users who owns iPad devices will get the most out of this update as it brings full-color magazines support along with newspapers with options of both individual issues and subscriptions. It is pertinent to mention here that previously same facily was only available for Kindle Fire users.
From App Store:
• New Design for Magazines: Kindle for iPad customers now have access to the huge selection of over 400 magazines and newspapers that are available on Kindle Fire. Magazines such as Martha Stewart Living, Food Network Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, Popular Science and many more are displayed in rich full-color pages. Customers can buy a single issue or subscribe to popular magazines and leading newspapers and have them wirelessly delivered to the Kindle for iPad app.
• Read print replica textbooks including rich formatting and layout of the print editions and support for notes and highlights, zoom and pan, and linked table of contents.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch:
• Email documents to your new Send-to-Kindle e-mail address and we deliver them to your device. The documents are automatically archived in the Amazon Cloud and available for re-download on your iOS or supported Kindle devices.
• Open PDFs from Mail or Safari, by transferring them from iTunes, or by sending them to your Send-to-Kindle email address. The Kindle PDF reader supports PDF table of contents and thumbnail navigation for quickly jumping through the document.
• New library organization allows you to view your Kindle Books, Newsstand, and Docs.
You can download Kindle app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices right from App Store