The much anticipated 4.7 inch iPhone 7 and 5.5 inch iPhone 7 Plus are finally here, they were announced at the press conference ‘See You on the 7Th’ Apple event that was held a few hours ago , in San Francisco.
Main features of both phones
- Both iPhones have a 64 bit Quad-core A10 Fusion processor, which enhances CPU performance by 40% in addition to 50% quicker graphics performance
- a force -sensitive home button
- audio speakers that can be found at opposing ends of the phone
- Haptic feedback that is enabled by the presence of a Taptic Engine
- The Wireless Ear Pods without the headphone Jack ,in addition to wireless 3.5mm adapter, that come in the box along with the phone
- Water resistance of IP67 (allowing the phones to be immersed in water for short duration ) ,in addition to dust resistance
- In October , wireless ‘AirPods’ (that will be wireless and Siri-enabled) will be available as a new accessory .The earpods are expected to be sold at $159.
- Both phones are encased in anodized aluminium in addition to the Apple insignia (that is in stainless steel). The smartphones will be available in five colours ,namely black(with a black insignia), the much talked about “Glossy Black” , rose gold ,gold and silver.
- The previous iPhone models showcased the antenna bands at the back of the phones ,however now in the iPhone 7 the bands will be found on the sides of the smartphones.
- The previously recess positioned volume buttons can now be found along the edge of the smartphones.
- The presence of the latest speakers enables a much better quality audio output.
- Both phones boast improved Retina HD display ( claimed to be 25% brighter “cinema standard”) in addition to a larger colour spectrum, and enhanced colour organization.
- Both phones will also feature 3D touch and the wireless options are quicker than previous versions.
- The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have better battery life.
iPhone 7 Features
- The iPhone 7 comes with a 12 MP back camera (that is quicker and less energy consuming) with 6 element f/1.8 aperture lens
- The camera has optical stabilization
- a flicker sensor that neutralizes the artificial light effect
- better tone mapping
- Quad -LED True tone flash
- In addition ,the phone comes with a 7MP front camera that enables automatic image stabilization as well as greater color capture for the FaceTime HD camera .
iPhone 7 Plus Features
- The iPhone 7 Plus boasts a 12 MP Dual -Lens camera with all the iPhone 7 characteristics, however being more developed.
- With the IPS dual -lens camera ,the user can create the ‘bokeh’ effect in the preview mode while creating a live shallow depth of field shots, enabling more clarity
- The camera boasts a wide-angle lens in addition to a telephoto lens,both creating 10 times the digital zoom effect in addition to double the optical zoom effect.
The phones will be available as of 16 September in more than 25 different countries, and pre-orders will be entertained as soon as Friday,9 September. Both phones boast the iOS 10 ,that will already be installed when you receive your box.
Price Range of the iPhone 7
The iPhone 7 will be available in 32 GB ,128GB and 256 GB and the price range begins at US $649. If the phone is bought through the iPhone Upgrade Progaram the range begins at $32 per month.
Price Range of iPhone 7 Plus
The iPhone 7 Plus will be available in 32GB,128 GB and 256GB and the price range will begin at US $769. If the phone is bought through the iPhone upgrade Program the range begins at $37 per month.
It should be noted that at the moment the iPhone Upgrade Program is only available in the US however according to reports the company is planning to expand the program to both China and the UK in the very near future.