IntoNow for iPad has recently been launched by Yahoo which allows you to use iPad’s large screen to display related contents by using iPad’s microphone listening to the TV program or Movie you are watching. The magical application gathers information related to the TV program or movie from the internet and displays it onto the iPad. The application gives you content including review, photos and articles related to the content you are watching on TV as well as social media sharing to let your friends know what you are up to.
Some of the major features of IntoNow are,
- Identify live TV, or anything that’s run on TV in the last five years, from your television, computer or mobile device.
- Find out who else of your friends are also watching
- Get live scores and stats for NFL games, tweets from actors, and articles related to whatever’s being talked about on the news right now
- Get full episode and cast information, as well as info on future airings.
- Receive notifications when your friends are watching the same episode or show.
- Comment on what your friends are watching in the app, or on Facebook and Twitter.
- One-click access to IMDb, Netflix, and iTunes so you can learn more or start watching right away.
- Add new friends using Facebook, Twitter, your address book, or “search by name.”