CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 2 for HP TouchPad was previously released to resolve Battery drain, Wifi hang in sleep, Vibration, cifs support, Touchscreen, broken links, USB mounting etc issues. Now CyanogenMod Team has released CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 which brought more improvements along with various bug fixes. However, it is pertinent mention here that this update is only recommended for those who are expert and have the complete understanding on how to test an development version.
A complete changelog of new CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 is mentioned below
* Last prominent form of “sleep of death” fixed
* Webkit backing store(smoother scrolling)
* Minor improvements to 2D/3D performance in some apps
* Bluetooth DPad/arrows do not rotate with screen
* Battery stats now available to Android
* Serial# now populated
* Shorter hostname as a result of serial#
* General wifi fixes
* Preliminary Touchpad 4G support(no radio)
* Status bar should take less resources after an app goes full screen
* Possible fix for A2DP and wifi interference
* Possible fix for SD card not mounting
* Camera FPS improved but still nearly nonfunctional
You can download the newly released version of CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 from here whereas for installation procedure you can either follow the same method which was used to install CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 1 or watch the video demonstration released by the developer.