Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are great camera devices hence sharing the photos with your friends and family is a must. for the same reason there hare tons of photo sharing applications are available over AppStore however one of the most popular application is Instagram which has been updated today to improve the performance and some other additional features. Instagram has been the number one choice for iOS users as far as photo sharing is concerned and if you call it Flickr of iOS that wont be wrong.
Some of the features added in Instagram 2.0 are,
Completely revamped Camera experience (iOS 4.2.1+):
– Instant live filters & live tilt-shift
– 4 new filters
– Turn borders on & off
– Rotate photo after taking
– Filtered photos save in high-resolution to photo library
– Better support for viewing feeds with many comments
– Faster load times for feeds
– New icon
You can download Instagram 2.0 for Free from AppStore.