Infinity Blade is one of the iOS Art we would call as the Game is purely designed for Touch input rather than most of the titles converted to support touch. Infinity Blade is first person sword fighting game where you have to conquer the castle by passing through the fights on tough masters. Each bloodline make you more powerful to meet the titans with even more power than before until your journey to Chair is completed. You might get defeated from Chair in couple of first fights but buying additional items e.g. Swords, Shields, Helmets, Armor, and Magic Rings will ultimately let you win the fights.
AppStore description of Infinity Blade,
For untold ages, the God King has ruled with an iron fist – his power is incalculable; his followers, legion. Now you must journey to the Dark Citadel to battle his Titans, one by one, until you face the tyrant himself. As it has been for all in your bloodline, this is your birthright – to free your people from an endless legacy of darkness. The immortal can be vanquished – but only if heart, mind, and steel are one.
Some of the major game features are,
- Intuitive Single Player campaigns including 3D characters and environments empowered by Unreal Engine 3
- Extremely responsive touch controls for attack, dodge, block, and cast deadly spells using simple finger swipes.
- Simple navigation for collecting treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical objects.
- In-depth Character Customization using Swords, Shields, Helmets, Armor, and Magic Rings in order to defeat the titans by increasing Attack, Health, Shield and Magic skills.
- Score Achievements and Leaderboards and Play online with friends via GameCenter
Sneak preview Infinity Blade in action,