If you recall good old days of Nokia Smartphone reign you must be aware of a feature of Sending I’m Busy SMS on Arrival of Call. Apple has forgot such small tweaks which can make your life easier by avoiding multiple clicks.
Jailbreak community has come up with a solution to this issue using a simple tweak which allows the iPhone interface to show a “I am Busy” command on Lockscreen as show in snap below,
- iPhone should be jailbroken [to Jailbreak click here]
- Cydia is installed [normally comes pre-installed while jailbreaking]
To install this wonderful tweak simply follow the procedure mentioned below.
Note: This procedure is for trial purposes, please purchase the app from Cydia if you like it.
- Open Cydia
- Goto Manage > Sources
- Press Edit in top right corner and press Add in top left corner
- Add source “cydia.xsellize.com”
- Goto search and type “I’m Busy SMS” and select the black file from Xsellize Repo (to purchase click blue link)
- Select and tap Confirm to install
- Now you can configure the Busy SMS from Settings > I’m Busy SMS
- You are all set to get Busy SMS tab during incoming call like snap below,
- You can choose to Answer the call as normal while you also have to option to reject and send Busy SMS.