The best thing about Jailbreaking iOS Device is that it gives you the ability to customize it as per your own desire. It completely revamp your iOS device look by installing customized themes, getting live weather, notifications, launching applications by simple gestures etc.
Today we are going to bring another classic Tweak called “IconCommands”. This Tweak gives you the ability to set customized actions for when you tap on an app icon. You can basically assigned certain actions and commands which acts only by the number of taps on any icon. These are following 6 actions we come as pre-programmed and can be activated by an icon tap (or taps):
- App Info: It gives you all the information about the icon you tapping on it including the path of it in iFile.
- Launch Icon: It just launches your app.
- Add Icon To Photo Library: It will add the image of the selected icon to your camera roll.
- Hide: It will hide the app from your Home Screen without disabling its function.
- Set Jiggling: It will enter you in jiggle mode where you can rearrange your icons.
- Delete: It will delete your app.
You can program a function for up to 8 taps. So if you want to set delete an app option by tapping its icon 7 times, you could configure it through settings. All actions can modified as per your requirement from IconCommands tab in the Settings app and changes will be done without respring. You must program functions to every app icon if you want to set it for all applications installed on your iOS Device which means you can’t have different settings for different applications.
IconCommands is a tweak available in Cydia Store for $1.99