If you are iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch geek and know how to play Adobe Photoshop, Icon Thief will be quite a handy tool for you as it will enable you to retrieve all the applications and theme icons present on your device and forward them onto your PC/Mac as Zip folder. After collected on PC/Mac you can Photoshop them to customize them according to your needs. Icon Thief not only allows you to collect Icons from themes installed on your device rather it can identify the missing icons from any selected theme so that you can design them with specific theme artwork.
Some of the major features provided by Icon Thief are,
- Collect all icons on an Apple device
- Collect only missing icons from a specific theme
- Automatically organize icons into “Bundle ID” folders
- Automatically organize icons into an “Icons” folder naming each icon after their display name
- Revert optimized icons back to viewable PNG files
- Collect iTunes artwork images for all iTunes apps
- Attach the ZIP file to an e-mail for easy retrieval
- Options for e-mailing and deleting the previous ZIP file without the need to re-run the app
Icon Thief is a free Cydia Tweak and can be downloaded from BigBoss Repo using the procedure here.
In order to enjoy these Applications and Tweaks you need to Jailbreak so you might like to see Redsn0w Jailbreak & JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
For more stuff check out our Jailbreak Apps & Tweaks Gallery for iPhone/iPod, Themes Gallery for iPhone/iPod,Games Gallary for iPhone/iPod & Appstore Apps Gallery for iPhone/iPod.