Apple has released the one of the major update of iBooks app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices. The new update brings the most desired feature Nighttime reading theme which will allows users to read books more easily even when they are sitting in dark and will put less stress on their eyes. Another important feature which has come in the new version is Fully-Screen layout which will make sure that you won’t be distracted by disabling the status bar.
From App store:
• Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
• Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
• iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
• Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
• A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.
You can download the application from App store which is available free of cost and it is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices