- iPhone 4 – Baseband 01.59.00
- iPhone 3G,3GS – Baseband 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04 and 06.15.00
The update for unltrasnow was released few moments ago by MuscleNerd. being a memeber of iPhone Dev-Team as already reported here.
Note iOS 5 Jailbreak using Rednow or snowbreez is still tethered. Therefore it is recomended that you wait for untethered jailbreak before upgrading to iOS 5. However if you are still willing to go, you can view the full procedure to jailbreak iOS 5 here.
- Jailbroken iPhone [to jailbreak see Redsn0w, JailbreakMe, PwnageTool, SnowBreeze or TinyUmbrella]
- Cydia which is normally pre-installed with Jailbreak
- Open Cydia
- Goto Manage > Sources
- Edit and Add source “repo666.ultrasn0w.com”
- After the source has been added. Click on the newly added source and you will find new UltraSnow 1.2.4
- Open Ultrasnow 1.2.4 and press the install button
- After ultrasn0w is successfully installed restart the iPhone and here you go your carrier has started appearing means its successfully unlocked.
If you want to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 5 it is recomended that you preserve the baseband using SHSH Blobs using tutorial here.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.
Please follow and like us: