Good news has come for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus owner which was launched not very long ago and its Rooting procedure has been released by folks over XDA forum. However, users who are attached with T-Mobile version are advised to stay away from this rooting procedure because it is still not confirmed that same procedure can be used for all versions of the device. Now just jump over the procedure which will root the new Galaxy Tab Plus P6200.
PROCEDURE WE HAVE REFERRED IS ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. KOOLMOBILE.NET WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF IT GETS FAILED OR CAUSED ANY DATA LOSS!!!!!
Download root.zip and save it on your PC Desktop
1. Download and install LATEST SAMSUNG KIES
2. Transfer the downloaded root.zip to the EXTERNAL CARD on Galaxy Tab Plus
3. Turn off the Galaxy Tab Plus
4. Enter Recovery
– Hold Volume Down button + Power Button
– When TAB turns ON, RELEASE POWER BUTTON (Keep Holding Volume Down Button)
– Will Enter Recovery
5. Select install update from EXTERNAL Storage
6. Look for the file root.zip and select it with power button
7. When Finish, REBOOT