ASUS’ Transformer Prime has been coming out one of the main competitor in Android tablets market featuring Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core processor which marks second generation of famous Eee Pad tablets. Now developer Justin Case who is working with Android Police ,a popular Android forum, has managed to figure out the rooting procedure. Step by step guide on rooting has been discussed below with knowing the fact that no custom ROM has been made available yet for Transformer Prime.
PROCEDURE WE HAVE REFERRED IS ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. KOOLMOBILE.NET WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF IT GETS FAILED OR CAUSED ANY DATA LOSS!!!!!
1- Download NachoRoot from here
2- Download SU from here
1. You need to start with Setting up ADB on your Windows PC for which you can visit Android Developers page.
2. On your Tablet go to Settings > Applications > Development and enable USB debugging.
3. Connect your Transformer Prime with PC through USB cable.
4. Open command prompt window, go to ADB directory on your PC and enter following commands:
adb push nachoroot.bin /data/local/
adb shell chmod 777 /data/local/nachoroot.bin
adb shell /data/local/nachoroot.bin –stage1
5. Your device will take a reboot and as soon as it is done, enter the following commands
adb shell /data/local/nachoroot.bin –stage2
6. Once again, your device will restart. When its rebooted, enter the following command
adb shell id
Command should return 0, if not then repeat steps starting from Step 5 till you get the shell id 0.
7. Now enter the following commands:
adb push su /system/xbin/su
adb shell chown 0.0 /system/xbin/su
adb shell chmod 06755 /system/xbi/su
adb shell /data/local/nachoroot.bin –undo
8. Your device will take a final reboot and in order to complete the procedure download and install SuperUser on your device from Android Market.