We have been keeping you up to date about on how to root different Android devices. Previously, we gave you a brief guide on how to easy Root DROID3 using 1-Click method. Today, we are going to guide you step by step on how to Root and UnRoot Motorola Droid Bionic using Pete’s Motorola Root Tools.
Download PetesMotorolaRootTools v1.05
How to Root
1- Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed depending upon your windows version, Motorola Drivers 32bit , Motorola Drivers 64bit
2. Download the PetesMotorolaRootTools v1.05 and unzip it to your Windows PC.
3. On your phone go into Settings>Applications>Development and check the box for USB Debugging.
4. Connect your phone with computer and select “Charge Only” mode.
5. Navigate to PetesMotorolaRootTools v1.05 folder and run Pete’s Motorola Root Tools.exe.
6. Follow the instructions in the command window.
7. Your phone will take 3 steps to complete it along with rebooting your device.
8- As soon as it finishes, your phone will be rooted.
How to UnRoot
1. Make sure the Motorola drivers are still installed.
2. Make sure USB Debugging is still selected.
3. Connect your phone with computer.
4. Run the Pete’s Motorola Root Tools.exe.
5. Select UnRoot My Phone option at the bottom.
6. Your phone will reboot 3-4 times as the program goes through all 4 steps in the process.
2- Linux and OSX
Download Droid Easy Root V7D
How to Root
1. Download and Fully Unzip ‘Droid Easy Root V7D.zip’ – Droid Easy Root V7D
2. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
3. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
4. Go to Droid Easy Root V7D extracted folder and run the file
5. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
For more stuff check out our Android Market Gallery.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.