Previously, we have also reported you on how to install Windows 8 Developers preview on HTC shift and Mac OS X system. This time greats news has come for both iPad1 and iPad2 users as now they can taste the experience of recently launched Windows 8 Developers Preview on their iPad devices.
Now i am going to guide to step by step on how to install Windows 8 Metro UI on iPad.
- Supported on both iPad1 and iPad 2 devices
- Download Windows 8 Developers Preview from here.
- Download Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad. Right time to purchase it as priced has been reduced from $19.99 to just $2.99.
- Install Windows 8 Developer Preview by following procedure for Computer or through Virtual machine.
- Purchase Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad which currently available at a very reduce price of just $2.99.
- Download and install Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad on your Windows 8 machine.
- Make sure you give a password for security purpose while setting up Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 device.
- Launch Splashtop Remote Desktop on your iPad.
- Select your Windows 8 machine when it shows on the list.
- Enjoy Windows 8 experience on your iPad 🙂
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.