CyanogenMod has been playing an important role in distribution of customized Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) ROM which really enhanced capabilities of your phone. Now the team has released CyanogenMod 7 nightlies for LG Optimus Black handset. You can follow the below mentioned procedure in order to install it on your LG Optimus Black smartphone.
1- Download CM 7 nightlies for LG Optimus Black (p970) can be downloaded from here
1. You need to make sure that your LG Optimus Black is Rooted.
2. Install ROM Manager from Android Market and then subsequently install ClockworkMod Recovery tool.
3. Now boot your phone into ClockworkMod and take a nandroid backup of your device by going into “backup and storage > backup”.
4. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5. Transfer the above mentioned downloaded ROM into your SD Card
6. Install the ROM by using the “Install ROM From SD Card” menu option.
7. Finally if you are interested then install the Google Addon apps
1- HD Recording has low frame rates