Recently we gave you a detailed overview of HTC Sensation XE is a special edition for the famous HTC Sensation original with 1.5 Ghz dual core processor as announced by official press release. HTC Sensation XE will be equipped with Beats Audio and promises to deliver stereo audio quality along with branded in-ear headphones. The exceptional sound quality will be achieved using specially designed sound profile.
Now once again we are greatfull to one of the XDA Developer named mike1986 came to rescue for all those users who have picked up Original HTC Sensation just before HTC Sensation XE announcement and cooked a new ROM based on the Sensation XE equipped with Beats Audio technology.
Moreover, it enables overclocked to 1.5 GHz with real dual core support, improved Andreno200 configuration, enabled GPU UI rendering, SD Card speed tweak, battery auto-calibration, a data partition special speed tweak, and the 3D Engine was overclocked from 266.6 MHz to 320 MHz.
- HTC Sensation S-OFF – Guide to S-off, Installing ClockWork, PermRoot, SuperCID & Flashing
- ClockworkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11 from AlphaRev or 18.104.22.168 from ROM Manager
How to flash:
Don’t use ROM Manager! Flash ROM following the steps below:
- Download ROM and place it on your SD card
- Download “Super Wipe” script & place it on your SD card (optionally if coming from earlier version of my ROM, obligatory if coming from stock or other custom ROM)
- Boot your phone in recovery mode (vol down + power)
- In main menu, select “install zip from sdcard”
- Select “choose zip from sdcard” and browse to the location of “Super Wipe” script
- Once again select “choose zip from sdcard” and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM
- After flashing process is complete, reboot the device