Regular visitor of Koolmobile will be aware of the face that you can morph Android, Web-OS, Windows Mango onto their iPhone and iPod Touch using Dreamboard so now HoneyPad provides the same functionality for iPad and iPad 2 users to transform their devices into complete UI for Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Web-OS, Windows Phone 7.5 Mango and many other themes. Honeypad transforms your iPad 2 or iPad into Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Motorola Xoom or HTC Flyer with the blink of an eye.
Honeypad not only transforms the graphic layout but also extends the features of live widgets supporting social networking, waether, clock, calender etc. After install i can bet that the interface will blow you away.
Some of the major features provided by HoneyPad are,
- App folder which will include All, Favorites, Games, Social and Utilities folder (editable)
- Setting page which will include Widgets, App Shortcuts, Wallpapers, Themes, and More
- Add, Remove and Move the widgets on the fly
- Add, Remove, Edit and Move predefined App shortcuts on the fly
- Widgets added so far LiveWeather, Animated Weather (optimized for iPad), Honeycomb Clock, HTC date weather, Sticky Note (functional), Calendar, Facebook Widget and Calculator (more to come)
- 20 Panoramic Wallpaper to choose from (more to come)
- Shift Mode – drag and flick widgets and App Shortcuts to re-position.
- Predefined Themes which will include Asus Eee Pad Transformer (Default theme), Motorola Xoom and HTC Flyer (more to come)
- Panoramic Wallpaper
Sneak preview Honeypad in action,
HoneyPad for iPad 2 is a paid Cydia Application for 2.99 US$ but you can install it using the procedure here for trial purposes. However if you like the application please buy it from Cydia.