Yesterday we had reported Google launched its Music Store for Android which offers free music to US customers on their smartphone devices and now Google music services have been released for Google TV. Google Music is iTunes-like music service which allows you to store your music onto Google servers ranging up to 20,000 tracks. Therefore now you can stream you favorite music on Google TV and all you need is a decent sound system connected with your Google TV to enjoy this Christmas.
Google in an attempt to compete with iTunes, Amazon Music Store as well as addition of services like iTunes Match, Cloud Storage has took this step of launching the services which could pave the way for Google to further increase the music content foot print. Google music services also allows you to “pin” music for later offline listening.
Shop music on Android Market and listen instantly using the Google Music app.
Google Music is a cloud-powered music player and storage service that lets you keep your music collection online so you can save space on your Android device.
* All your your music purchases from Android Market automatically appear on Google Music.
* Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
* Access to your entire music library instantly with the Google Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchased from Android Market with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about Google Music at http://music.google.com/about
* Available in the U.S. only.
Source Google TV blog
For more stuff check out our Android Market Gallery.