Microsoft has recently released an build 7712 of Mango update for Window Phone 7 mobile operating system. Update normally comes out only for developers but we are going to guide you on how to install this update on any Windows Phone 7 smartphone without having to have a developers account.
THE PROCEDURE I AM GOING TO WRITE NOW IS ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF IT GETS FAILED OR CAUSED ANY DATA LOSS!!!!!
- A Windows Phone 7 device running on NoDo aka that update that brought Copy-Paste To WP7
- Download WP7 Support Tools(32-bit or 64-bit) which will be used to upgrade your phone
- An updating tool from Windows Phone Hacker.
- Download Zune beta software from here
- A PC running Windows Vista/7
How to Install Mango Build 7712 On Any Windows Phone 7 Device
- Make sure Zune is not running in background. Once ensured, extract the updating tool you downloaded to C: and run update.bat as administrator from the right-click menu.
- Once tool is finished working, Zune will automatically be launched and then check for updates.
- The software will now show Windows Phone 7 Build 7401, you need to download and install this.
- Check for updates again and you will see Windows Phone 7 Build 7661 show up, you need to download and install this as well.
- Once installation is complete, the standard Zune will not be able to locate your phone. Now you will need to download and install a beta version of Zune.
- Now check for updates for the third time and install Windows Phone 7 Build 7712. This will download and install latest Mango Build.
- Procedure will successfully installed Mango Build 7712 on your WP7 device.