Most popular and leading live interactive broadcast platform “Ustream” has updated their App for iOS with native iPad interface. It has over 2,000,000 users who generate 1,500,000+ hours of live streamed content per month. Ustreaming is basically bringing broadcasting and viewing into one App for all devices running on 4.1 or more. However, in case of power internet speed video may switch over to an audio-only stream which is currently a blank screen. This has been fixed with the iOS 4.3 update.
Ustream has gained so much popularity for streaming events like WWDC in which a user can broadcast a live video and users all over the world can enjoy it. Ustream gives live interactive video that enable anyone to watch and interact with global audience of unlimited size. In addition to that you can also follow your favorite broadcasters anytime, anywhere in the world.
“Broadcast at a moment’s notice, discover and watch live events, catch up on recent broadcasts, get alerts for upcoming events, and share with your social networks on the go”
Whats in new version(2.1)
- Native iPad interface
- Broadcast and interact with your audience through chat and poll
- Watch live events and participate through chat
- Discover the Hottest Live, Recorded and Upcoming Ustream content
- Follow your favorite shows by joining Ustream Crowds and getting alerts for events
- Share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook when you broadcast and discover content
- Airplay support for true social interactive viewing of the chat and social stream