Folders were introduced in iOS 4.x to efficiently handle applications on springboard. Multitasking was introduced in iOS 3.x since then the need for Folders was a big question mark. But with the induction of folders there were limitations like maximum 9 icons in the folder and no sub folders were implemented by Apple. This gap has been filled by Folder Enhancer Jailbreak Tweak.
Folder Enhancer 1.4.5 adds support for iPad whereas iPhone and iPod Touch were already supported and iOS 4.x is required to run this tweak as well as the iDevice should be Jailbroken.
Folder Enhancer provides following additional features over the default Folder,
- Faster Opening of Folders
- Hide Folders
- Add upto 320 Icons in Folder
- Make Folder on Dock
- Icon pages are supported under each Folder
- Enables Subfolders
- Integrates with Iconoclasm & Grid Lock
- Supports MultiIconMover within Folders
- Supports landscape mode
- Support for iPad
Folder Enhancer is a paid Cydia Tweak for 1.99 US$ however it can be installed from xSellize Repo using the procedure here for trial purposes but if you like the tweak please buy it from Cydia.
Troubleshoot Privacy Hurt Error
- Uninstall Folder enhancer from Cydia
- Launch iFile or SSH tool
- Delete “ /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/jp.ashikase.folderenhancer.plist”
- Download Folder Enhancer 1.4.5-1 using the procedure here
- Reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and you are done
In order to enjoy these Applications and Tweaks you need to Jailbreak so you might like to see Redsn0w Jailbreak & JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
For more stuff check out our Jailbreak Apps & Tweaks Gallery for iPhone/iPod, Themes Gallery for iPhone/iPod,Games Gallary for iPhone/iPod & Appstore Apps Gallery for iPhone/iPod.