Facebook Application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch has been updated to version 3.5 with support for tagging friends within post, ability to share external links and some performance and feature improvements. This update comes exactly hand in hand with Google+ which might be a coincidence but one thing is for sure that both are now Social Networking Rivals with no third one to match the calibers which may lead to simultaneous updates. Along with these updates Facebook has removed the code to activate Facebook for iPad.
Note: iPad users who have activated Facebook for iPad using this trick should not update as it kills the iPad activation code. However if you have accidently updated to latest Facebook on iPad you can use MyPad+ for iPad.
Some of features, improvements and bug fixes under Facebook v 3.5 are,
Made it easier to share with who you want
- Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
- Added the ability to share external links from a web view
- Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
- Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved Notifications speed
- Fixed a number of Chat bugs
- Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
- Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
- Fixed a number of Photos bugs
- Improved performance and stability overall
You can download Facebook for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from AppStore and also you can check Facebook Messenger for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from App Store.
If you want to get more App Store applications then you might like to see our iPhone Apps Collection, iPad Apps Collection and iPod Touch Apps Collection and to get more Android Market Apps please visit our Top Android Market Apps Collection.
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.