Apple has just released iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 which is available only for developers but sorrydevelopers no iOS 5 Beta 8 or 9 update. Intended to provide deeper iCloud integration which is being refined since last couple of iTunes releases. Moreover, iTunes 10.5 beta 9 has been again released for Mac only. It includes some performance improvements, bug fixes, iTunes Match reppears and new feature to backup iCloud data as shown below,
iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 Release Notes
– iTunes 10.5 beta 9 includes several performance enhancements and bug fixes, and is a required update for all subscribers to iTunes Match beta.
– Your iCloud libraries will be deleted at the end of this beta.
– Backup regularly and do not delete the music you add to iCloud from your computer. Apple
may periodically delete all iCloud libraries during the beta period. This will require you to scan, – match, and upload songs again.
– Also note that some of the features and optimizations of iTunes Match may not be available during this beta.
– The scan & match feature is not yet complete.– Some songs may not match (even if they is available in the iTunes Store) and will be uploaded to iCloud.– Other songs may match to a different version of the same song on the iTunes Store.
– You can only add music to iCloud from one computer at a time.
– After updating to iOS 5 beta 7, your music may fail to play. If this happens, turn off iTunes Match in Settings > Music, then turn it back on.
To download iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 then visit Apple Developer Page.
or unofficial iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 (download)
If you like our efforts please share it using social apps below and follow us on twitter and facebook to get updates on Apple, Android, Symbian, Gadgets & News.