Few hours ago we reported you about the release of iOS 5.1 Beta 2 firmware and now Apple has also seeded a new version of iTunes numbered 10.5.2 for both Mac and Windows operating system. New version comes with iTunes Match fixes and has resolved some minor bugs such as CD-related audio distortion problem and speciallay releated to iTunes Match.
Detailed official changelog:
What’s new in iTunes 10.5.2
iTunes 10.5.2 includes several improvements for iTunes Match and fixes an audio distortion problem when playing or importing certain CDs.
iTunes 10.5.1 also included:
- iTunes Match. Store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve imported from CDs, and enjoy your collection anywhere, anytime, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, or Apple TV.
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can now head over to Apple’s official download page for iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows and Mac operating system. Moreover, you can also use update by opening Software Update app and pressing the update button.