Yesterday a group of hackers called themselves Dream Team released iPhone the most awaited GUI based jailbreaking tool called Greenpois0n Absinthe and iPhone Dev-Team CLI Command for A5 devices which includes iPhone 4S (either running iOS 5.0 or 5.0.1) and iPad 2 (WiFi only, GSM & CDMA) devices running iOS 5.0.1 firmware. Initially the CLI tool was only available for Mac system but now iPhone Dev-Team has released a CLI Version 0.4.3 which support windows operating system. Follow the below mentioned procedure to jailbreak your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 on Windows operating system.
Make sure you check out this readme.txt file which includes more details about how to use it.
- Download iTunes from here.
- Download CLI Version 0.4.3 from here.
- Download iPhone 4S 5.0 here, 5.0.1 from here or 5.0.1 from here.
- Download iPad 2 5.0.1 from here
1- Launch CMD.exe from windows Desktop
2- cd to the cinject.exe
3- Execute the following commands:
cinject.exe -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig
cinject.exe -j payloads
6. Toggle the VPN switch in settings and ignore the VPN error
7. Wait for reboot
You can also check out:
- How to Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4S, iPad 2 on iOS 5.0.1 Using Greenpois0n Absinthe v.1.2.1[Mac Only]
- How Run Absinthe A5 Jailbreak Through Terminal To Resolve Errors
- How to Resolve iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Absinthe Jailbreak Errors or Bugs on iOS 5.0.1