MoboTap’s Dolphin Browser is one of the most popular browser for Android which supports gestures has now landed to Apple family. Dolphin Browser is the first iOS browser to support gestures input thereby you can browse you favorite web pages by simply drawing the gestures on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch screen. Dolphin Browser provides Google Chrome like interface supporting tabbed browsing and integration of famous social networking applications and search is a plus.
Dolphin Browser provides intuitive browsing experience like no other however on the top of gestures some of the notable features as per Appstore are,
- Gestures – You can simplify the way you navigate the mobile web without going through complicated clicks. On the bottom menu bar, you can find the gesture button (finger shape), which enables the gesture mode. In gesture mode, you can draw a sign or add a new gesture. For example, in any web site, if you input “v” gesture in the gesture mode, you can go to the bottom of the web site.
- Webzine – Bring out the beauty of the web and with Dolphin Webzine users can experience the web like never before.
- Tabbed browsing – Real tabbed browsing. Feel like you are on a desktop. Add tabs within Dolphin just like you would on a desktop.
- Sidebar – We implemented two side bars for you to access Bookmark and Tool Bar without going through complicated clicks; you can access Tool Bar simply by swiping from the right edge of iPhone screen to left. You can access Bookmark simply by swiping from the left edge of iPhone screen to right.
- Speed Dial – Put favorite sites on Speed Dial. Stop looking around in your bookmarks. Forget about typing out long URL. Just put your favorite sites on Speed Dial.
- Smart Address Bar – Smart and effortless browsing by auto-completing URL and context menus When you type the first few characters of a URL, Dolphin auto-complete the URL by displaying all results from both bookmarked items and your browsing history.
- Bookmark Folder – We implemented Folder in Bookmark. Now you can organize your bookmarks into different folders, as you currently are doing with your desktop web browsers!
- Desktop Mode – Switch between desktop view and mobile view according to your needs Need to view the full site of facebook sometimes on mobile? Dolphin helps you do that.
After using the Dolphin Brower our personnel expeirence is narrated in sime sentence i.e. “Desktop web browsing has come to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch”
Sneak preview Dolphin Browser in action,
You can download Dolphin Browser Free from AppStore here.