we have already shared a manual procedure to change your iOS 5 Notification Center Background as well as an automated procedure through a jailbreak tweak called BlurriedNCBackground which which transforms the stock background into a transparent glassy look. Now a developer named as cjori has released another jailbreak tweak called Custom NC Background which allows you to change the background color of Notification Center according to your own choice. Once it is installed on your device, all you have to do is navigate to Settings.app and choose the image from photo library which you want to as background of Notification Center. Developer has confirmed that change the background will have no not slow down the performance of Notification Center.
In order to get Custom NC Background Cydia jailbreak App on your iPhone and iPod Touch, make sure you device is Jailbroken. Click here for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0/5.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch using RedSn0w, Click here Using PwnageTool 5.0.1[Mac Only] or here using Corona 5.0.1 Untether.
Custom NC Background is a Jailbreak tweak which can be search and downloaded from Cydia Search Tab available in ModMyi repo at free of cost.
You might also want to check out:
- Zephyr Brings Swipe Multitasking gestures iPhone, iPod Touch [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Mail More Photos Let You Send More Than Five Images From iPhone Original Photos App [Jailbreak Tweak]
- UnlockFX Brings Spice to Your iPhone LockScreen [Jailbreak Tweak]
- SuperSwitcher Brings Quick and Easy Access to Your Favorite Apps [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Siri for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch Running iOS 5 is Now Legally Available in Cydia Called Spire [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Best iOS 5 Notification Center Widgets and Tweaks[Videos]